Official List of Courses Offered in Abia Poly. Check out the complete list of courses accredited at Abia State Polytechnic Aba below. Abia State Polytechnic Courses and the requirements are clearly laid out below.
Are you looking to further your studies through Abia State Polytechnic? Are you wondering whether the school offers the course you prefer. If so, you’re not the only one.
Many students are wondering about the same things as you. This is the reason we have taken the time to write this post for those who wish to be admitted to Abia State Polytechnic.
This article could be of assistance to students who aren’t sure of the program to pursue and are looking for the listing of accredited programs offered in Abia Poly.
This page provides an entire list of courses that are accredited at Abia Poly. We hope that this information will help students as they prepare for your application to the university.
Here is the complete listing of the courses that are offered at Abia State Polytechnic. This list will be updated immediately when the course is updated.
Table of Contents
Abia State Polytechnic Courses
Abia Poly Courses can be described in the following order:
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
- Purchasing & Supply
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Technology and Management
- Transportation Planning & Management
- Statistics and Mathematics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
Below is a listing of undergraduate classes offered in the undergraduate program at Abia State Polytechnic. We hope you made your choice. If you did, then we wish you luck in your efforts to apply for admission to this prestigious institution.
Abia Poly Accredited Courses and Admission Requirements
To be able to gain admission to your desired course, you must meet certain criteria, which are given below:
- At least 16 years old at the time you apply.
- You must have at minimum five (5) credits in SSCE or equivalents not greater than two (2) sessions.
- Candidates must meet the cut-off mark currently set in order to qualify for Abia Poly.
When you fulfill the above criteria You will be granted admission to take your preferred program at the college.
This article about the list of accredited programs offered in Abia Poly was useful to you. If it was, please share with someone else.
For any queries you have, feel free to make use of the comment section below and we’ll get back to you promptly.