NCash loan: Apply, Download App And Requirement
NCash loan is an online service for loans that permits eligible customers to get loans and repay in the future.
NCash is among the most popular instant personal loans available in Nigeria. In this article we will go over how to obtain the loan offered by NCash and the requirements for repayment the loan, and much more.
The NCash application makes it simple for Nigerians to purchase the things they require while paying their utility bills in time. NCash is a popular loan application for many who take out loans and pay back after.
NCash loan needs to meet certain conditions
If you’re already familiar with how the majority of loan programs operate in Nigeria and other countries, then you be aware that every loan service is different and has specific specifications.
You must also be eligible prior to making the loan application. If you’re not qualified, your loan application won’t be accepted. The NCash requirements for loans are described below.
- You must be 18 years old
- The person you are looking for must be Nigerian citizens of Nigeria and resident of Nigeria
- The applicant should have a steady monthly source of income
- The phone is an Android phone (NCash isn’t available for iOS or Windows devices)
- Your telephone number will be required
- The bank account number from which you’ll receive your credit amount
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
NCash mobile app download
NCash isn’t available on iOS or Windows devices at the time at the time of writing this update. It is necessary to install the official application before you can use NCash loans.
The app is available to get it downloaded and installed on Google Play Store. Google Play Store. It’s a tiny size of 21 MB , and more than 500 000 downloads. The app currently has a score of 3.9 from more than 13,000 users.
How can you take advantage of a loan offered by NCash
Once you have downloaded and installed the application, you’re half way through the procedure. The next step is to sign up for an account at NCash.
- Launch the app
- A sign-in and sign-up page will be displayed.
- Sign up by pressing the sign-up button.
- Certain permissions for apps will be required and you’ll have to grant them an access prior to the application will be able to continue
- Enter your mobile number, then hit”Send Code. “Send Code” button
- An One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the telephone number you supplied. Enter the OTP to proceed.
- This page have details boxes that have to be filled out. It is also necessary to enter your details for employment in this section and then answer a few questions.
- Verify your details before submitting
- You will be directed to your dashboard
After you’ve signed up and are able to access your account, you are now able to start the loan application.
In addition to using the button to apply for a loan all of the other features that you see on your dashboard might not be helpful until you have secured an advance loan. To apply for a loan through the NCash service Follow the steps below.
- In your car, go to the page for loan applications
- Enter the amount you would like to receive. You can get loans of up to N100,000. NCash
- Choose a repayment time. You may repay the loan in 3 or up to four months.
- The next screen will prompt you to enter the information for your account. This account is the one to which the loan will be made to.
- Verify your information and forward your loan application
Once you have submitted you loan applications will undergo a review before being whether it is approved or denied. The review could take just a few seconds or a few hours.
What amount of loan is available from NCash?
The NCash mobile application allows Nigerians over the age of 18 to get the amount of a loan from N1,000 and N100,000.
You cannot get more than N100,000.00 from NCash currently.
NCash loan Tenor
In contrast to other instant loan providers that are available in Nigeria, NCash has a shorter repayment period. It does not allow the repayment period to go between 6 and 12 months.
NCash can be repaid in 3-months (91 days) up to the amount of 4 months (120 days).
NCash interest rate on loans
NCash has an Annual Percentage Rate of 14%. Additionally, every day that you do not pay back the loan (after the date of due) will result in an overdue penalty of 2.5 percent.
For instance, if you receive a loan in the range of N10,000, you can get it from NCash:
- You’ll have to pay N10,000 (the original amount that you were able to obtain)
- The interest rate of 3.5 percent will be applicable (N350)
Repayment of loans
You can pay back your loan through the NCash mobile application as well. Follow the instructions in the following steps.
- Launch the app
- Select your account
- Check the history of your loan
- Choose the loan you wish to make payments on.
- Choose the repayment method you prefer.
- Pay off your loan in full
NCash Head Office
NCash loan service is headquartered in Nigeria. You are able to go to the office on working days. It is located in Lateef Jakande Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
NCash Customer support, email and phone number
If you have questions or concerns For questions or complaints, you can contact NCash customer service at the email addresses provided.
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps