SharpCash Loan App: How To Apply, Download App
Nigerians can get online loans for a short period of time through the legitimate lending platform SharpCash loan app. You can acquire an online cash loan of between NGN 7,000 and NGN 200,000 within minutes of applying with just your Android phone to download the app and a solid credit score history.
This loan application is still quite new, and it has received mixed reviews while amassing over 10,000 downloads on Google Play. It gathers data on potential customers using loan software, including phone records, banking transaction alerts, and BVN, to create credit scores for each borrower.
Because they require no verification, online loans are simple to obtain, but consumers shouldn’t utilise them to support their way of life. Due to their excessively high interest rates, online loans should only be used in dire situations.
How to Download APK and get a loan from SharpCash loan app
- Download the SharpCashpersonal Loan App exclusively available on the Google Playstore and install it on your Android phone.
- Register an account with your phone number.
- Preferably the phone number connected to your BVN as a one time password will be sent to it for verification.
- Fill in your basic Know-your-customer KYC information, including your residential address, next of kin and employment details
- You will also be required to provide your Biometric verification number BVN.
- You’ll be charged N30 to bind your ATM card to your account to increase your chances and get a higher loan amount.
- A one-time password OTP will be sent to your phone to confirm your details.
- After the submission of your loan application, the software will analyze your credit score and the final result will be shown in the APP.
- The result should be displayed in less than two minutes and if you qualify for a loan, the loan amount will be disbursed into the bank account directly.
- Make sure you’re using a good phone with enough memory space as you will be required to take a clear live selfie for identity.
It can take between 7 and 12 business days for the N30 that was charged to link your ATM card to your account to be returned to your bank account.
Your BVN is connected to your credit score, so if you owe money to other creditors or have a history of late payments, your application will likely be declined.
What other borrowers are saying about the SharpCash loan app
The Google Play Store users who wrote these reviews.
“The app is a little bit slow, but it is dependable and has a cheap interest rate,” commented Abdulkarimi Ojo.
“The are offering money Sharp sharp but the seven duration is too short,” wrote Peter Okafor.
“Seven days duration is not good for loans, we are all engaged in business, it is time for us to report all of these seven-day loans, let them take them all off of the play store,” wrote Batholomew Nwuchola.
Be aware that neither the CBN nor any other Nigerian government organisation has authorised or regulated these online loan apps. The fact that they are listed in the Google Play store does not certify their legitimacy; they could be taken down at any time. When using online lending apps in Nigeria, you are in charge of your own safety and security.
What are the requirements?
- Be a legal citizen or legal Resident of Nigeria
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Monthly income source.
- Bind your ATM card to your account
- Provide details of two of your next of kins including their phone numbers.
- Have a good credit score with no outstanding loans from other lenders.
- Have an active bank account.
- Your phone number must be the one connected to your BVN.
- Have a valid government issued ID card
- Loan amounts range from 7,000 to 200,000 NGN.
- 91 to 365 days for loans.
- 10% to 25% is the Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
Please take note that penalties are only applied when someone misses a payment deadline.
Example: The interest and total amount due on the due date for a 20,000 loan with a 91-day (3-month) term and a 20% annual percentage rate are:
Repayment of principal = $20,000.
Repayment total: 20,000 plus 997 equals 20,997
As the three-month repayment period:
The amount due each month is 20.997 / 3 = 6999.
Note that this interest rate is merely an illustration; your actual interest rate will be determined by your credit score and the amount of data your smartphone can provide to the app. Keep a note of your banking SMS messages on your phone to improve your chances of receiving a larger loan.
SharpCash loan app customer service number
- Service Hotline: 0818883539 (9am – 6pm(Mon-Fri), Sat-9am-5pm)
- Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Address: E7/757 Oluyoro Street oke ibadan, Nigeria, 200263
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps