How you looking for Zong loan code then this article is for you on how to use zong loan code 2022 and get instant loan.
GET FREE TRAVEL TIPS HERE
Are you out of balance? Do you need to reach someone right away? Zong Advance Loan provides instant loan that you can use to make calls, send SMSs or browse the internet. Zong customers who are valued can now get a Super Advance loan for Rs. 60 i.e. Rs. Rs.
Super Advance loan customers must have recharged PKR660 within the last three months to be eligible. Customers with a monthly recharge less than Rs. A Rs. 660 advance loan can be obtained for customers who have not repaid their monthly charges in the last three months. 30 i.e. Rs. Rs. You can then avail the Loan Balance as per your requirements.
Service details can be found below:
- Customers with a monthly recharge of more than Rs. Super advance loan of Rs. 660 will be available to customers who have repaid more than Rs. 60 i.e. Rs. Recharge Rs.
- Customers with a monthly recharge of less than PKR660 will be eligible to apply for PKR 30-loan. PKR 15 per transaction per recharge.
- Every Zong customer can now apply for 2 Advance Loan transactions per recharge.
- The loan amount for an Advance Loan transaction is Rs.15 per customer who has low recharge and Rs.30 for high recharge customers. For high recharge customers, it is 30
- Standard customer will pay Rs.3.5+tax for Advance Loan transactions.
- Super advance customers pay an advance service fee of Rs 6+tax for each loan transaction.
- Customers can apply for single or multiple Advance Loans depending on their needs.
Zong Loan Code
- Call *911#. After receiving your first Advance Loan balance, dial *911# to request a second Advance Loan.
- Send a blank SMS to 6911 Send a blank SMS to 6911 if you need a second Advance Loan.
- Download My Zong app, then go to the loan section on your home screen. Click “Get Loan” button. After receiving your first Advance Loan balance, tap the “Get Loan” button once more.
The customer’s account will be debited with the amount below upon recharge
- A single Advance Loan can be taken
- Standard Advance Loan Amount Rs.15
- Standard Service Charges Rs.3.5+ Tax
- Two Standard Advance Loans may be taken
- Advance Loan Maximum Rs.30
- Service charges Rs.7.0+ tax
- One Super Advance Loan may be taken
- Super Advance Loan Amount Rs 30
- Super Service charges Rs 6+Tax
- If two Super Advance Loans have been taken:
- Advance Loan Amount Rs. 60
- Services charges are Rs 12+Tax
Q. What is the Advance Loan amount
A. In the case of Standard Value customers, the customer will receive PKR 15/loan transaction. High-Value segments and maximum 2 advance loan transactions can be allowed.
Q. What are the service fees for an Advance Loan?
A. 6. + Tax per transaction for Super Advance/Loan transaction
Q.How do I take Super Advance Loans.
A The minimum amount of Super Advance Loan customers who have outstanding loans will determine the amount they need to recharge. Minimum recharge amount for Super Advance customers will be Rs.50 if the balance recharge amount is Rs.30. Minimum balance recharge required if Super Advance customer has Rs.60 outstanding loan balance
Q. Who can apply for an Advance Loan
A. Prepaid customers can apply for an advance loan
Be the first to comment