If you are looking for Easemoni Loan App Download, you are in the right place; Easemoni Loan App Download is here and available for download.
EaseMoni loan application is a legitimate short-term loan service in Nigeria that functions as a stand-alone product under Opay. China owns Opay. The payment processing company has been regulating operations in various African countries, including Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and South Africa.
Are you searching for an Easemoni Loan App Download that can loan you as much as 1,000,000 NGN for your company with no hidden costs? EaseMoni could be the best choice for you. With an interest rate of 5 to 10%, The app is one of the most popular finance apps on the Google Play store.
The biggest drawback Nigerian lenders face is that they only lend you small amounts, often less than N100,000. However, With EaseMoni, you can borrow a maximum of N1 million to help you start or expand your company.
Table of Contents
What exactly is the EaseMoni loan app?
EaseMoni is a genuine loan app offering Nigerians as much as N1,000,000 in business and personal loans. The application is straightforward to use and has a well-created user interface. All you need is your contact number and Biometric Verification Number BVN to get the amount of N1 million. There is no collateral or paper, and everything can be processed online in less than five minutes.
The loan app EaseMoni uses AI or artificial Intelligence AI to evaluate and establish your creditworthiness based on your BVN and SMS data from your mobile. Ensure that the number and the phone you’re applying for are the same ones you use to receive bank alerts. They’ll look at how much money is going into and out of your account to determine the amount they’ll loan you.
What is EaseMoni, the loan app’s interest rate?
The interest rate for loans is at a minimum of 5-10% per month; it depends on the evaluation of your credit. The annual interest rate for all loan applicants will be at most 120 percent.
For instance, 91-day terms for loan payments have an interest charge of 5% per month. If the loan is made with a principal of N3,000, the interest rate would be N273. The total amount to be paid will be N3,273. The first monthly payment would be N1091, the second month’s repayment would be N1091, and the third month’s repayment would be N1091.
There are no other hidden fees or additional charges.
EaseMoni tenure of loan You must begin the repayment process anytime between 91 days and seven days*.
Sum of Loan: begins at NGN 3000 to a maximum loan value of NGN 1,000,000
Be aware that these rates and durations are only an estimate. Your actual rates and duration will be significantly shorter when you’re a first-time lender, but you can increase it by making your payments promptly and keeping proper transactions on your mobile.
Easemoni Loan App Download
Why should you choose the EaseMoni loan application?
1. Up to NGN1,000,000. Pay out your bank account no more than 5 minutes
Minimum Interest Rate of between 5% and 10 percent, your credit score could save you a lot.
3.No requirement for deposit or guarantee.
4..Paperless and digital processes using your smartphone. The entire process is done online. They only provide your personal information to a third party with your approval. Your data is secure.
6. Don’t be worried about not making repayments. They’ll send reminders to you.
Easemoni Loan App Download
- Install and download the EaseMoni application on Google Play Store. Google Play Store.
- Make an account by entering your mobile number.
- The preferred phone number connected with your BVN as a one-time password will be provided to the BVN for verification.
- Complete your basic Know-your-customer KYC details, which include your address of residence, your next of kin, as well as the details of your job
- You’ll also have to supply you with your Biometric confirmation number BVN.
- You pay N50 to connect an ATM account to the account to increase your chances of obtaining more money.
- One-time username and password OTP is sent directly to your mobile to verify your information.
- The program will evaluate your credit score when you apply for a loan. The final results will be displayed in the app.
- The results should be visible within less than two minutes. The amount will be paid directly into your bank account if you’re eligible for a loan.
- Be sure to use a quality phone with sufficient memory, as you’ll have to snap a live selfie to prove your identity verification.
Suppose you have registered and the loan is approved. In that case, the service representative typically calls to confirm your details and inquire whether your registered number is the same one used on WhatsApp. The entire process should happen in under 5 minutes, so keep your phone in your pocket after registering.
The N15 that is charged to bind the ATM debit card in your checking account is refundable, but it could take up to 12 days for the money to be returned to your banking account.
Your BVN is tied to your credit rating; therefore, when you’re in the middle of a loan with another lender or fail to pay your other lenders on time, be prepared that your application will be denied.
A credit score is an account of your past credit card transactions, how you pay your bills sooner or later, and cash transactions flowing into and out of your account. What are the other details?
If you download this application, you must agree to allow access to your phone book contacts which can be your guarantors. SMS for access to your bank transaction history and applications on your phone will show how you interact with other loan applications. Other data sources are used to improve your score on credit.
Easemoni Loan App Eligibility:
- You must be a legal citizen or a legal Resident of Nigeria
- At the age of 18.
- You should have a monthly income source.
- Make sure you connect your ATM card to your account
- Give the details for two immediate relatives, including their contact numbers.
- Have a good credit score and no unpaid loans with other creditors.
- You must have a valid account in your bank.
- Your phone number must match that of your BVN.
- Be sure to have a valid ID issued by the government. Card.
Is the EaseMoni loan app legit?
Yes, the EaseMoni loan app is legitimate. The app is operated and owned by Opay as a stand-alone lender within the financial product division. Avoid downloading apps from websites that are not affiliated with Opay. Always download authentic apps from the Google Play store.
I have tested this application, and EaseMoni is among the top loan applications in Nigeria, with a reasonable interest rate and a professional service. The interface is simple to navigate and has a professional relationship with OPay, a Chinese-owned financial services company.
Easemoni loan account number for the app
It is important to note that the EaseMoni Account number of every customer is unique and begins with the number 555. The account is housed with Wema Bank. Customers are advised to verify that their account number is precisely identical to their name on BVN to avoid paying to the wrong bank account. Account numbers are generated automatically for each customer. You must contact customer service to obtain your account number.
What EaseMoni loan application can you improve?
While this application is smooth and has an interest rate that is low compared to other loan applications, several areas could be improved.
While loan payouts are typically immediate, they could be delayed occasionally for several days. The app advises users to call customer support, but this can put them back in the event of the middle of a financial crisis.
A few customers have complained about receiving lower sums despite paying their prior loans in full. Sometimes, the system gives lower amounts for no apparent reason.
The loan period for first-time customers typically begins at only eight days. I received 8k to repay N8,320 within eight days on my initial loan. The rate of interest is great, but the duration could be extended.
In the event of default, the app employs unprofessional methods to collect loans. Incessant calls to the phone as well as WhatsApp messages are used to convince clients to repay loans.
We hope we have solved that Easemoni Loan App Download that you had before, and if not, kindly drop a comment below.