The complete list of accredited King David University courses and their cut-off dates have been released. Check out the approved KDUMS courses and the prerequisites to apply for admission in 2022/2023 academic year below.
This page provides an entire list of courses that are accredited by the King David University of Medical Sciences. We have released the approved KDUMS courses and cut-off marks to be considered for admission.
If you’re interested in pursuing a degree at the King David University of Medical Sciences Uburu and would like to know if the institution provides your preferred course, then you’re on the right path.
You may have been looking for a listing of the science courses at KDUMS, King David University of Medical Sciences and medical programs, KDUMS courses and school fees, all courses offered under education or any other approved programs offered at KDUMS and KDUMS, you’ll see a complete listing of the courses that are offered at the university at the end the article.
All courses offered at the school are accredited. Additionally, prior to applying to be admitted, ensure that the school has your preferred course.
If you’re looking to take a science course that are offered by King David University, then scroll down to check out the entire list of courses offered by the university. The page is updated when the new course is introduced. KDUMS courses for 2022 are listed below.
Table of Contents
King David University of Medical Sciences Courses 2022/2023
- Biology/Biotechnology (B.Sc.)
- Biomedical Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Computer Science (B. Sc.)
- Dentistry (BDS)
- Human Nutrition & Dietetics (B.Sc.)
- Industrial Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- Industrial Mathematics (B.Sc.)
- Industrial Physics (B. Sc.)
- Medical Laboratory Science (MLS.)
- Medicine & Surgery (MBBS)
- Microbiology/Parasitology (B.Sc.)
- Nursing Science (BNS.)
- Optometry (OD)
- Pharmacy (Pharm D)
- Physiotherapy (DPT)
- Public Health (B.Sc.)
- Radiography & Radiation Sciences (BSc)
If the course you want to study isn’t listed We suggest you to apply for admission at any other university in Nigeria. If your desired course is listed it is essential to be aware of the requirements for admission for all undergraduate students. The required requirements are given below.
KDUMS Courses and Requirements for Admission
- You must not be less than the age of 16 (16) to apply. you apply.
- You must have taken your Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and you must meet the minimum requirements for JAMB cut-off score to be eligible for King David University of Medical Sciences.
- You must have at the very least five (5) credit scores with WAEC, NECO, GCE or the equivalent in less than two (2) sessions.
Below is the complete table of KDUMS undergraduate courses to be offered in 2022 along with the criteria to be admitted. If you meet the requirements for entry listed above you will be granted admission to the course you wish to take of course.
Once you have a list of courses that are accredited in KDUMS, it’s important to find out what are the school’s fees per semester. We have released the fees for KDUMS schools for the first-time students in order to help you budget for each academic year.
You can also go through the the admissions form of KDUMS to learn more about the costs of the post UTME form and the screening process and the procedure you can apply to be admitted, and be admitted for the first time.