If you are looking for a well-detailed article that will help you make liquid soap like Morning Fresh, then this article is for you.
If you reside in Nigeria or have been to the Nigerian kitchen, you’ve likely seen the fad Morning Fresh dishwashing liquid or previously used it. Through the years, Morning Fresh has carved its name as a need for the household instead of merely a want and need. Liquid soaps are generally preferred for washing dishes because of their ease of dissolving in water and also their mild impact on those with sensitive skin.
The process of making liquid soap is highly profitable and cost-effective. It helps you save money purchasing expensive brands as well as providing an extra source of income to you. It requires minimal capital to start but is also straightforward to create. This article will help you learn everything about liquid soap (Morning Fresh) production.
liquid soap like Morning Fresh
Table of Contents
Chemicals and materials are required.
The following chemicals are required to make mornings fresh.
- Soda Ash (one from four divisions 1/4 )
- Sodium lauryl sulfate SLS (1/2)
- Caustic soda (1/16)
- Texapon (1/4)
- Perfume – your choice
- Color of preference (green is, however, preferred to produce fresh, morning-fresh production)
- STPP (sodium triphosphate) (1/4)
- Sulphonic acid (2 Liters)
- Natrosol (1/4)
- Formalin (1/4)
Chemicals that are needed to make fresh and clean mornings
Before we look into the process, we must study the functions of each chemical used to make Morning Fresh.
- Soda Ash – It acts as a cleanser.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate helps to keep the fresh morning foam.
- Caustic soda can also be used as a cleanser.
- Texapon This is a foaming agent.
- Perfumes – they give an excellent scent.
- Color is a way to enhance appearance.
- STPP (sodium triphosphate) is a thickening agent.
- Sulphonic acid is an agent that foams.
- Natrosol is an emulsifying and thickening agent.
- Formalin is an agent for preservation.
Be cautious when use of caustic soda and formalin since improper handling could cause suffocation or peeling of the hands.
Process for making Morning Fresh
The following are the steps to be followed when making Morning Fresh:
- Incubate the sodium laurel for a few hours in the bowl.
- Insolve STPP (Sodium triphosphate) in water with a second bowl.
- Utilize a separate bowl to mix a small amount of caustic soda. Use a different bowl to mix the soda ash into the water.
- Mix sulphonic acid and taxation. You’ll need a giant bowl to mix this. Ensure that it is mixed thoroughly.
- To ensure the chemicals are correctly dissolved, allow it to sit for approximately 20 minutes.
- Ensure you have the primary bowl to hold the fresh morning air. Ensuring you get a bowl big enough to accommodate the amount of soap you’re making is essential. Therefore, you should choose a large bowl.
- The bowl should be filled with fresh water until it’s half-full.
- In the bowl half-full, add aerosol bit by bit. Small and mix gently when you’re doing this.
- The next step is to add the chemical mixture you’ve mixed inside the bowl. The chemicals you will need include sodium lauryl STPP (sodium triphosphate), the sulphonic and taxation mix, and soda ash.
- Start stirring for approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Stirring thoroughly.
- Formalin is the agent that preserves food. As mentioned previously, this chemical should be handled carefully as it could be dangerous.
- Add the colorant to it, and stir until you see the color of the mixture. The color is to be a pleasing shade. This could take around 5 minutes.
- Then, you can add the perfume to give the scent of sweet and stir it for about six minutes. It can be longer depending on the reason for it.
- Then, you can leave the mix for around 15 minutes for it to let it settle. This is the end phase in the Morning Fresh manufacturing.
- Your Morning Fresh can now be packed in small or medium-sized containers for rangolis or custom bottles based on your preference.
- To ensure maximum profits and recognition (if the production is intended for commercial purposes), ensure you have the proper packaging and label the product if you can.