Are you looking for GTbank loan for Non salary earners then you are on the right web page, read this article till the end before you apply.
WE understand that salary earners have a loan plan with GTbank which make them get loan so easy from the commercial bank but these are the list of different GTBank Loan For Non Salary Earners in which we are going to take a look at and pick the one that is suitable for you.
To help, we have compiled this comprehensive listing of GTBank Loan For Non Salary Earners and the ways you can apply for any of them. Let’s get started and see what we can find.
Types Of GTB Loan For GTBank Loan For Non Salary Earners
The types of non salary loans that you can get at GTBank are:
1. GTBank School Fees Advance (GTBank Student Loan)
Also known under the name of GTBank Student Loan It is an GTB loan that gives you with the chance to pay fees for your child’s education. One of the primary requirements to be able to access for this credit is the fact that it’s a loan from an institution has to be located in Nigeria.
The credit facility is open to the employees of both public and private companies that have pay accounts in the account of GT Bank. You are able to look over this article to get a deeper analysis of the student loan program.
How do I get the GTBank Student loan? GTBank Student loan
- Submit and complete the application form along with an employer undertaking form.
- Pay the school’s fees and credit insurance
- Check that the final benefit is situated in GTB
- Utilize Quickcredit GTB loan code *737*51*51#
- Utilize one of GTBank mobile and online banking platforms
- Fill out and submit an application form
- Submit an Employer undertaking form
- Documentation of your domiciliation for your NYSC allowance to GTBank.
- An application form that is completed
- The title document for the property
- Letter of offer to sell the property from the vendor
- Request an appraisal report from GTBank’s authorised estate appraiser
- Report on the search of GTBank legal group
- Check if you’re already a platinum customer
- Your average monthly income must not be lower than N1 million in the past six months.
- Additionally, your annual turnover should not be lower than N10million
- Your salary account during the past 3 consecutive months must be at GTBank
2. Gtbank Quick Credit
This loan is available for non-salary earners. In this loan you will get 5million naira to pay back in 6 to 12 months. The Interest rate of 1.5% per month. There no other hidden charges attached to this loan.
How to Apply for Gtbank Quick Credit
You can request for Quick Credit instantly by dialling *737*51*51#
Quick Credit is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App and Habari App)
GTBank Quick Credit Loan requirements and eligibility terms
1. criterion to access the loan?
2. Customer must maintain a minimum monthly lodgement of N20,000 or earn a minimum net
3. 3.monthly salary of N10,000
4. Customer must not have any history of dud cheques
5. Customer must have satisfactory credit reports
6. Customer must not have any unpaid obligations
7. Applicant must not be less than 18 years at loan application date and should not be older than 59 years at loan maturity date.
What is the minimum and maximum loan amount of Gtbank quick credit?
The minimum loan amount is N10,000 while the maximum loan amount is N5million for salary earners and N500,000 for non-salary earners.
3. Gtbank MaxAdvance
The gtbank MaxAdvance loan is designed to facilitate personal loans to staff of select corporate and government organizations whose staff salary accounts reside with the bank.
The Time/term loan gives customers the opportunity to get a loan of 100,000 to 10,000,000. they are expected to pay back the loan between 3 months to 48 months. This loan will help meet all your financial needs.
4. Gtbank Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing
The loan facility that helps customers to pay for car insurance and repay it with less spread later. This works fine, you get. Money to pay for your car insurance. After paying the insurance company, you will repay the money in segment.
The Vehicle Insurance Premium financing is a time loan that enables corporate organizations and salary owners (whose accounts are domiciled with the bank) pay for their motor insurance premium upfront and spread the repayment over a 12 months period.
Features of Gtbank Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing
1. Loan Amount: Individuals – N20,000 – N1,000,000 (Individuals) & N20,000 – N5,000,000 (Corporate)
2. Tenor: Maximum of 1 year
3. Pricing: Interest Rate is 1.67% per month
4. Repayment: Equal monthly repayment comprising principal and interest
5. Equity Contribution: 20% of total insurance premium cost
6. Fees: 1% one-off flat fees
Who Can Apply for Gtbank Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing
1. Individual Customers whose salary accounts are domiciled with the Bank;
2. All SME’s and Corporates with accounts domiciled with the Bank and with access to GAPs
Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing Loan
1, Loan Amount – Individuals – N20,000 – N1,000,000 (Individuals) & N20,000 – N5,000,000 (Corporate)
2. Maximum Tenor – 1 year
3. Interest Rate – 1.67% per month
4. Repayment – Equal monthly repayment comprising principal and interest
5. Equity Contribution – 20% of total insurance premium cost
6. Fees – 1% one-off flat fee
7. You will get instant funds to pay for your car insurance.
8. Enjoy opportunity to repay in monthly basis.
9. Get insurance cover without visiting any physical insurance office. Though, this is optional.
How To Apply For GTBank Car Insurance Loan
You can apply for the Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing on Internet Banking or on GAPS ( Read More about GTBank mobile banking)
Sign On — Menu— Insurance Loans —- Vehicle Insurance
Sign On – — Single Transactions—– Collections —– Insurance Loans—– Vehicle Insurance Leadway
Loan is availed immediately
Insurance Service provider processes policy for the customer within 48 hours.
A copy of the insurance certificate is sent to the customer’s email address.
Customer repays the loan on monthly basis
5. Gtbank Travel Advance
Travel Advance is a time loan designed to meet the travel needs of our customers whose salary accounts are domiciled with the Bank…For more details on Gtbank Travel Advance read
6. Gtbank Premium Advance
Premium Advance is a revolving overdraft facility placed on your Debit Naira MasterCard. You must have 10 million naira monthly turn over. The loan facility is an overdraft placed on your debit naira MasterCard. This GTBank loan is for platinum customers.
What you need to know about Premium Advance Loan
1. Up to N1 Million overdraft with a 1 year Tenor (subject to clean-up every 30 days).
2. Very Competitive interest rate. 2% flat fee on N1million upon first utilization.
3. Overdraft accessible via Naira Debit MasterCard (for ATM withdrawals, POS purchase and web payments)
4. Monthly repayment of interest with bullet payment of principal at end of cycle.
Requirements For GTBank Premium Advance Loan
1. For Platinum customers only.
2. Average monthly salary should not be less than N1million in the last six months.
3, Annual turnover should not be less than N10million.
4. You should have received your salary through your GTBank Account in the last three months consecutively.
5. Please ensure that you do not have any past due obligation with GTBank or other banks.
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan app