“Jumia” is a common name “Jumia” is not new to Africans. It’s the biggest online retail store in Africa that makes a variety of office and household products accessible to the public.
Jumia Food, a subsidiary of Jumia offers customers the ability to purchase meals in restaurants via the web and make payments on delivery. In this article you’ll learn how to sell via Jumia Food, its requirements and benefits, as well as how much it costs, and much other details.
Jumia Food, formerly known as Hello Food, is a food delivery service that provides users access to numerous restaurants within their city in Nigeria and additional African countries.
Table of Contents
What is the process behind Jumia Food work?
Jumia Food is a very simple and straightforward app. Jumia Food app works in an easy and simple method.
- The customer orders for your restaurant via your restaurant’s app Jumia Food app
- As a food seller You will swiftly cook the food to the preferences of the client
- Jumia Riders will take the food items from your restaurant and will deliver it to your customer.
- The customer is responsible for payment upon delivery
Also, be aware that:
- Customers can also pay via the internet.
- Jumia Riders don’t need to visit your restaurant to choose the menu items. You can bring your food anywhere they have VDO stations.
- Jumia service will process payment due to your bank account on regular intervals. It will notify you every time the payment is made.
The advantages of selling through Jumia Food app. Jumia Food app
There are many advantages to selling your products on the Jumia Food application. A few of them are discussed in this article.
- As a restaurant’s owner or manager, you can expect to see an more sales
- You can reach out to millions of customers via this Jumia Food service
- It’s always free to start you Jumia Food store on the internet.
- The training is absolutely free. No tuition fees will be requested from you.
- You’ll be able to avail express delivery. If a customer places an order and you agree to the order, you do not have to fret about the delivery. Jumia Riders will handle the delivery.
Jumia Food supported countries and regions
Jumia Food is available in certain African countries, however, it is not available in all regions or states of each country are covered. The following are countries covered and the states/regions that Jumia Food is served.
- Nigeria: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan
- Kenya: Nairobi, Eldoret, Kisumu, Mombasa, Nakuru, Kajiado, Kiambu
- Ghana: Accra, Tema, Kumasi
- Uganda: Kampala, Entebbe
- Morocco: Casablanca, Marrakech, Rabat, Agadir, Meknes, Tanger, Fes & more
- Ivory Coast: Abidjan
- Algeria: Algiers, Oran, Blida, Boumerdes, Tizi Ouzou
- Senegal: Dakar
- Tunisia: Tunis
The requirements for becoming an online merchant for Jumia Food. Jumia Food app
To become a vendor for Jumia Food, you must sign up for the Jumia Food app You must provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Your valid email address
- A valid number that you can use to contact you
- The type of food establishment that you operate. It could be a restaurant or convenience store, liquor store, grocery store, or any other
- It is the legal (registered) address of the food store
- Address of the establishment and branch locations (if they exist)
- The amount of businesses (outlets) which are operating
- Your Bank account details.
How do I become a seller for Jumia Food?
The registration process is straightforward and takes less than five minutes.
- On the page for application on the application page, you must fill in the information listed in the requirements. then complete the remainder of the application correctly.
- Make sure you activate your account. To accomplish this it is necessary to contact Jumia Food. Jumia Food staff will speak with you.
- Sign up for your Account and add your menu of food
- An additional Jumia Food staff will train you on how to sell your products to customers who purchase from Jumia Food and monitor your orders
After you have been licensed and certified as an Jumia Food vendor you will gain access to Seller Center. This is the Jumia Food Seller Center is where you’ll control your website store.
From there, you’ll be able to keep track of how much you sell, create new products and update the information on your products and get an overview of the actual sales and other information.
To include your products on Jumia Food’s Jumia Food services, you can follow this instruction.
How do you deliver your order through Jumia Food?
If a client orders any of your food items you are given the time to make the food ready to be delivered. To help you do this it is recommended that Jumia Food Service Jumia Food Service provides two different choices.
- Make the food item and drop it into the one of their VDO stations.
- Subscribe to a Jumia Express Delivery Service
In the first case the customer is responsible for the storage, preservation and packing of your order. Jumia will handle the delivery and nothing else.
If you opt for the second option you simply need to prepare the food item and then send the item for submission to Jumia Express Service. They will handle the food item and put it up to purchase. Jumia will pack your product and then deliver it to your clients.
What is the cost to market products on Jumia Food?
The Jumia Food Service is free for registered vendors.
Each time you make a purchase through your Jumia Food app, a commission is paid. The commission is the Jumia’s gain in providing the online store, and keeping it up all the time.
Jumia Food app download
Download and run the Jumia Food application in these ways.
- With through the Google Play Store for Android users.
- In to Apple Store available to all users of iOS devices.
The final line
After you’ve become a seller through the Jumia Food application You should check the Seller Center many times daily so that you know when a customer has placed an order.
As a vendor through the Jumia Food application You have a part to play in providing your customers a greater selection as well as better prices and an excellent customer experience.