This article is all about how to apply for Kwikpay and download the app to enjoy all the benefits that comes with the service.
Unpredictability is a part of life. A financial emergency that one isn’t prepared for can cause financial chaos in a family. Sometimes, borrowing from friends and family may not be an option. KwikPay is here to help.
What is the maximum amount I can get from Kwikpay
KwikPay allows you to get a quick loan online in Nigeria. The platform uses your monthly income to assess your credibility and approve you. Disbursements are made within minutes, and the loan amounts range from N10,000 to N2million naira. The loan can be used for school fees, hospital bills, and travel expenses.
Are you eligible to receive a Kwikpay Loan?
These factors must be considered in order to get approval
- Your monthly salary
- The length of your service (how long you have been employed) and the job position within your company.
The loan amount is usually about 50% of your monthly income and the repayment term can be between 3 and 6 months.
What are the advantages of KwikPay?
- The amount that you wish to borrow is up to you. You can, for instance, get approved for more money than you actually need. In this case, you have the option to lower the amount and you won’t be required to repay it.
- In an emergency, you can have approval within minutes.
- Set up your repayment term and money will be sent to your account in minutes
- To determine the amount of your loan, your salary is used. This is done to ensure you can borrow within your financial limits.
- There is no application fee, collateral or admin fees.
- There are no hidden charges. All interest rates are disclosed upfront.
- It is easy to repay. You can either have the payment taken from your bank at the agreed date or you can use pre-written and signed checks that were provided at the time of the application. Only the date on the check will be used to pay the checks in. A reminder email is sent at least three days prior to the due date.
How to apply for a KwikPay Loan
- You must be at least 18 years old, be employed, and have a Nigerian Bank Account.
- Online Application Form
- Completed Employee Status Inquiry Form or Employer’s Confirmation Form
- Documentation of employment confirmation – Evidence of an employment contract and/or a recent letter of promotion (if applicable).
- Valid means of identification such as passport, driver’s license, national ID, etc., that can be used to identify an employee are Employment ID and National ID.
- Credit checks
- It is possible that a guarantor might be required (depending on the loan amount).
Kwikpay App Download
You simply download the Kwikpay directly to your android phone and enjoy all the benefits, click here
Kwikpay Contact Number
You can contact the customer care essive on all complaint through this phone number 0815 780 3255
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps