Are you looking for uba loan for self-employed Nigerians the tis article is for you, all the information that you need are here.
GET FREE TRAVEL TIPS HERE
There are a variety of loan packages for various categories of employees, one of their popular loan packages is uba loan for self-employed.
They meet the owners’ needs in their business and assist them in meeting the business’s emergency needs.
For an UBA credit for self-employed you can apply for one using the USSD code or online banking mobile application, or visiting every UBA Branch in Nigeria.
If you are applying for loans, make sure that you earn a steady revenue stream for your company to increase your likelihood of getting the loan.
UBA loan For Self-Employed (Savings Account)
This kind of savings account is used for the purpose of achieving the goals of both personal and professional. There are a few benefits to this type account, which include:
- Cash withdrawal at any time and from anywhere using the use of a UBA ATM or POS card card, or online banking
- Simple transfer of money and the payment of bills
- 24/7 banking and financial services available on all UBA digital channel
- Management of expenses through chat with LEO.
The requirements for UBA Loans for Self-Employed
- An Identity Card such as a National ID/international passport/voter’s card/driver’s license
- The utility bill that is not been more than three months old
- Passport photo
The business owners must assess their needs prior to deciding for loans. This helps business owners know the kind of loan that will suit their business best.
Additionally than that, the terms and conditions as well as the interest rate associated with the loan need to be considered.
Requesting UBA SME loans
It is without doubt that it is recommended to search to the most favorable rates for loans prior to obtaining the loan you need for your company. There are both short and long-term loans that vary in terms of terms of tenor and the size.
If you are the loanee, then have the option to select your loan based on the calculated calculation. The loans you can get are:
UBA Personal Loan
This is a great option for self-employed people who require money to meet personal requirements. This UBA Personal Loan product can bring your vision to life and improves your living standard and helps pay for more urgent costs.
The Benefits and Features of UBA Personal Loan
- You can enjoy 60 months of convenience of repayment in comparison with other packages
- A maximum loan of $30 million and a minimum amount of 100,000
- Interest rates as low as 18 percent
- One-time management fee of 1%
Eligibility To UBA Personal Loan
To be qualified for this loan program These are the requirements to be fulfilled:
- The applicant must belong to a legitimate employee of your company
- Use a functioning UBA Account
- It is essential to that you register your company
UBA Personal Loan Requirements
- Completed loan application form
- A duplicate of the payslip as well as a bank statement that shows the amount of money transferred during the last six months.
- Functional UBA Account
- Identification that is valid
- Copy of Obligor’s Employee Identity Card
- Accepted Offer Letter
How To Apply For UBA Personal Loan
If you’re getting a personal loan through UBA it is recommended that you complete a application for a loan along with the necessary documents to any UBA branch near your place of residence.
UBA Auto Loan
Additionally, UBA made an auto loan package to practical savings as well as current UBA accounts holders. The various brands available for UBA auto loans are Toyota, Mitsubishi, Honda, Mercedes, Hyundai, Ford, Nissan, Suzuki, Volkswagen, and Kia.
UBA Auto Loan Features And Benefits
- 48 months convenient repayment terms
- An interest rate that is competitive
- A maximum auto loan amount of $15 million
- Mandatory detailed insurance and vehicle tracking
- Access to world-class auto dealers
Eligibility for UBA Auto Loan
- It is essential that you are a genuine employee of your organization
- Create a functional UBA Account
- Your business needs to be legally registered
UBA Auto Loan Application
- Visit any authorized auto vendor shop to receive an invoice in pro forma (PFI) for your preferred items
- Go to any UBA branch in your area to fill out the loan application form.
UBA Asset Finance
This particular package has been specially designed to help you overcome the difficulties of buying household appliances furniture, household appliances as well as other items for a simple life.
The asset finance is also available with a repayment plan of 24 months and an interest rate that is competitive.
UBA Asset Finance Features And Benefits
- A maximum credit amount of $3million
- A minimum amount for a loan of $35,000.
- The minimum contribution to equity is 30 percent
Application for UBA Asset Finance
- For loans based on asset finance Get Pro Forma Invoice (PFI) for your preferred items from any vendor that is registered.
- Go to at any UBA branch to fill out the loan application form.
UBA Click Credit
It is a good thing that there is an option to use the UBA Click Credit package that is a fast loan product created to offer self-employed or salaried employees funds when accessed through any of the UBA digital channel such as internet banking on mobile or via the web, USSD, or Leo.
If you are self-employed or a an employee, you could receive a loan amounting up to $5 million with the rate of 1.58 percent interest per month and a simple repayment of in 12 month.
In the absence of collateral or other documents, you are granted an amount that is a minimum of $500,000.
UBA Check Credit Requirements
All you need is an UBA account that has a steady monthly inflow of money of $25,000 per month.
UBA Click to Apply for Credit
- *919*28# 919*28#
- Chat with Leo on Facebook or WhatsApp using the word “Loan”
- You may also apply for click credit through UBA mobile and online banking platforms.
UBA SME Finance Loan
Then, UBA designed this loan package specifically for small and medium-sized companies (SMEs). For entrepreneurs, you have the option to acquire assets and expand the scope of your business.
For each successful applicant you can get a amount of $4 million and a maximum of 50 million.
The loan, however, only available to business owners who own businesses that are registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
The types of businesses that are that are supported by UBA include entertainment, Agri-Business, and Recreation, Food and Drink wholesale/retail trade, Key Distributors professionals, Firms along with service suppliers and many other Business Segments.
To apply for an UBA SME credit application for a finance line, go to any UBA branch to get more information or contact their customer service representatives via the bank’s website channels.
However, you should be aware that the bank may need to see certain documents in order to complete the loan.
In fact, UBA has several loan packages for self-employed that can help improve their business and quality of life. Apart from that there are a variety of lucrative loan offers for UBA customers.
In the end I wish you could get the details you require about UBA loans. UBA credit for those who are self-employed. In addition, I would like you to get the right loan deal that is suited to your needs and is the best for you.
Be the first to comment