NewCredit loan is an app for personal loans that offers over 100 thousand with no collateral or documentation. The
Newcredit Loan is a fast credit service available in Nigeria that permits eligible people to access loans with minimal anxiety. The loan is used to pay for personal or business expenses.
The app features a friendly interface for users and a smooth process for loan applications. It makes use of Artificial Intelligence AI to analyze the financial records of potential customers such as bank transactions SMS that they receive on their phones as well as their creditworthiness with other lenders. To be eligible for loans and obtain a high amount, always keep your bank transaction data stored on your smartphone.
This article does not just provide information on how you can obtain a loan from Newcredit to Nigeria. It also provides other crucial information such as how to pay back loans made through the Newcredit loan as well as what you can do to get the app, and Newcredit loan customer service.
Table of Contents
Newcredit loan requirements
To be eligible to receive a loan from Newcredit, the Newcredit credit service, you have to meet certain criteria. These are listed below.
- The applicant must be a resident of Nigeria. If you’re a Nigerian citizen living outside of the country, you’re not qualified for this loan.
- Your age must fall between 18 – 60 years.
- You should have a steady monthly source of income
- An Android phone
- Your telephone number will be required
- The number of your bank account with which you’ll receive the credit amount
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- The information that is on the ATM card will be required
- You’ll have to give details of at least two people near you, as well as their telephone numbers
If you’ve got all the necessary documents in place move on through the subsequent step, which is downloading the Newcredit loan application for the Android device.
Download Newcredit Loan App
New credit isn’t available on Apple or Windows devices. This is the reason why you have to install the Newcredit official Newcredit App before being able to take advantage of Newcredit loans.
It can be downloaded from Google Play Store. Google Play Store. It is a modest size of 12 MB and has more than 1 million downloads. It has a current review score of 4.5 from more than 64,000 customers.
NewCredit app interest rate
The equivalent monthly interest of 4%24%. The annual rate (APR) for Newcredit is 24%-56%.
Example: If you take a six-month loan and loan N100000, Newcredit offers the interest at 4.4% for each month. Borrow NGN interest rate:24% and the APR is 48%.180 days of repayments totaling N24,000. The total amount of payment is N124,000.
The interest rate is only an example, so expect the amount of your loan and its duration to be much smaller if you’re borrowing your first time. You may be able to increase the amount by keeping excellent documents and repaying your loan on time.
Obtain a loan from Newcredit
- Download to install and run the application
- After installation, you can launch the application
- Create a Newcredit account by entering your telephone number
- Please provide the relevant information. Include your name, address job details, and your next of kin
- Enter Your bank Verification Number (BVN) and then add an ATM account. The ATM card will be required when the time comes to repay your loan.
- You should wait while your loan application is being evaluated. If the loan is approved, the funds will be transferred to your bank account.
NewCredit loan app customer service number
It is also the sole contact for customer service that is available via the app.
* Service Email: 61******26e@4***c.com
* Office Address: 45c Sobo Arobiodu St, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria