This article is all about all you need to know before you apply for creditville loan and the best way to download the app and how to apply.
Creditville Limited, a Nigerian registered private lender and asset management company, is an operating entity. They provide a variety of lending services.
Let’s take a look at the reasons why you should get a loan today
Creditville has a business interest for Consumer Finance, Real Estate and Capital Markets. They have a diverse customer base that includes individuals working in Nigerian salaried jobs and small to medium-sized businesses.
It is a viable institution that provides creativity and professional services in global best practices.
What is the maximum amount of credit I can get from Creditville
You can apply for a loan product to help you earn a salary or start a small business.
The loan tenor is six to twelve months
They offer the following loan products
Creditville Personal Loan (Pay-day Loan)
Creditville created this product for professionals as well as other income earners. It was designed to satisfy customers’ immediate cash needs.
Their payday loan offer has a maximum 12-month repayment term and a tenor between N100,000.00 and N4,000,000.
Requirements to get a Salary/Payday loan
- Application letter for a Payday Loan
- Copie of the client’s ID card.
- Photocopy of valid Nigerian identification document
- Photograph of passport
- Statement of Salary Current Account
- Completed application for a salary loan
- Confirmation or letter of employment
- Documentation proving address (Utility Bill, Rent Receipt).
- Under certain circumstances, a Guarantor may be required.
This product fills in the gaps that can occur during the day-to-day running of a business. Register the business with financial records and cash flow.
The business loans have a maximum tenor of 6 months and a repayment period of N100,000. To N4m, they offer between N100,000.
Requirements to apply for a SME/Business loan
- One passport photograph
- Nuban cheques post-dated
- Statement of account
- CAC Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- One form of identification: international passport, driver’s license or national ID
- A suitable guarantor
Auto Loan/Auto Lease
Individuals in salary employment can use the product to obtain a car loan for the purchase of a personal automobile.
The purchase of the car will be used only for personal use, and not for commercial purposes. After the loan repayment is completed, the customer takes ownership of the vehicle. You can also view other car loans companies in Nigeria.
Requirements to get a car loan/auto lease
- Completed application form
- Valid professional driver’s licence
- Copy of the Office means of identification
- Recently received utility bill for house address
- Bank statement for six (6) months
- An Asset finance agreement that has been properly executed
- Creditville Limited has evidence of an equity contribution.
There are other business interests.
Creditville Properties is a recognised real estate and property management arm of Creditville Limited.
It offers real estate services, including agency business, property management, and property development in major cities of Nigeria.
They are also present in other cities. They are located in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt.
Creditville is licensed by the SEC to manage a variety of investment portfolios as well as other advisory services for private investors.
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps