Dataway POS is one of the most quickly bought POS machines that are available in Nigeria. It is used mostly by entrepreneurs and traders due to of its speedy transaction speed and easy method of applying for it.
In this post, we’ll be discussing in detail on how to acquire a Dataway POS machines, its cost, daily goal charge for withdrawals, and other things.
You shouldn’t not be able to access anything, particularly are you thinking about getting an POS machine.
How To Get Dataway POS
Below are the requirements you must be able to meet prior to acquiring a Dataway POS.
- It is essential to have a reliable data connection that is able to connect to Dataway’s Dataway app and website.
- You must have installed the most recent Version for the Dataway App.
- You’ll require your N2,000, which will be used during the registration procedure.
- In addition, to purchase an Dataway POS machine, you’ll have to pay N10,000, which is fully refundable and can be returned to you when you have returned the POS device is handed at the firm.
- When you apply to use the POS machine In order to apply, you’ll need to present any type of identification that may be beneficial. It could be an ID card, Voter’s Card or driver’s license.
- A copy of the bill from the water or power supply company is required for verification of the address of your home.
After we’ve discussed the prerequisites for obtaining the POS machine Let’s look at the steps to get the machine.
Step 1. Be A Registered Member
The first step towards getting Dataway POS Machine is by first becoming an active member. The question is how to sign up to receive the POS?
Register here. Fill in the form with the accurate information as failure to complete the form correctly could mean that you won’t obtain the machine. Once you’ve filled out the form with the correct information you’ll have to pay N2,000, which is non-refundable and can only be paid once time.
The reason for you to pay the N2,000 fee is to to prove your worthiness when seeking the POS service and other services you’ll get due to becoming an Dataway POS agent.
Therefore, it is important to know that this amount is not able to be paid using Flutterwave (an online payment platform) and also get coupons. To get your coupon, you have to reach out to any member registered to get this code on your behalf.
So, you’ve now been in a position to know the steps to sign up to receive the Dataway POS machine. Let’s move onto the next stage.
Step 2. Apply For Your POS Machine
The application process to an account on the Dataway POS machine is easy for those who are already registered. It’s not a long time in any way.
After you’ve registered after registering, you’ll be able gain access to the Dashboard. On that Dashboard you’ll will be able to find an icon that will allow you to are able to apply to your personal POS machine. Go ahead, tap it.
Let’s go to the next part of this article: withdrawal Charges
Dataway POS Price
Dataway POS has a precautionary cost of N10,000 for its Mini-POS (only offered). The money will be reimbursed back to you when that you have returned this POS machine.
Daily Target: When it is discovered that you’re not using the POS in the correct way and it will be taken away from you.
Dataway POS charges is 0.6 percent for every transaction that is between N100 to N10,000. For transactions over N10,000, they’ll charge N100.
If the transaction exceeds N200,000, they will charge an amount of N1,000 per transaction.
You can Apply For Quick Loan Using These Loan Apps
These loan apps are only for urgent loan for personal needs, they are all genuine loan apps